FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
In recent years tattoos in general have become more and more popular.
People get a tattoo for different reasons. Some people get them for the art or as a memorial. Some get them as a way to express their personality and passions.
And some get them just because they look pretty.
I personally got mine as a celebration of my passions and interest in different cultures. I am obsessed with Japan and all things kawaii so I have a lucky cat.
I also have a robot and a few other pieces that represent my love of all things geek. They mean a lot to me and I can’t wait to keep rocking them as I get older.
No matter what your reasoning, tattoos are a personal thing and a great way to celebrate your individuality.
Here are 13 reasons why I think they are great and if people want one, they should just get one.
1. Your body is your temple, and you can decorate it however you like.
2. If you are worried about dates not liking you or taking you seriously, don’t.
They are a good radar for showing up A-holes who only care about the surface of things and not what really matters, which is who you are as a person.
3. They are an expression of who you are on the inside… on the outside.
If you are passionate enough about who you are and what you love, you can bet your tattoos will be stunning.
4. They can be a permanent marker of happy events and times and will always make you smile.
5. Or they can act as a tribute to a loved one, a memorial for keeping someone close and a part of you forever.
6. Who wants to fit in anyway?
Each tattoo is unique and each reasoning for getting one is different. Your tattoo can be individual to you and a great way to make you stand apart from the crowd
7. It’s lame to call them tramp stamps (and you know that people that do are not worth friending).
8. They will still look awesome when you are older.
10. They don’t always have to have a meaning.
There is nothing wrong with getting one just because you like how it looks. Your body, your choice.
11. People have been getting tattooed for thousands of years.
So it is about time people got on board with it and stopped being so judgemental. If you don’t want one, don’t get one. We don’t care.
12. They help people and make someone self-conscious feel great. Tattoos can be used to cover scars and skin discolorations.
13. It doesn’t change who you are as a person. Being tattooed doesn’t make you less intelligent, less compassionate, less friendly or more slutty.
I think it means you have awesome taste.